Just close your eyes, you'll be alright


Sunday, 04/11/12
Shall give a update about yesterday. It was a Saturday so since Yuzhen and I have no plans and we're bored we decided to hit town! Supposed to meet in the early afternoon at about 2pm but we dragged and dragged and laze around so we only managed to meet at 4pm in the end. Wanted to have our lunch x dinner @ Just Acia but it was already kinda late so we went Orchard Central instead, since it's nearer to scape.
 E&F! 
 My bacon omelette burger w/ original fries
 Yu Zhen's melted bacon long burger or something LOL it was a joke when she ordered this because the menu did not state the exact name for this burger so we just read out the description of it to the counter guy and he actually laughed at us too T_T
 After lunch, we went to walk around Scape and met up with Amanda Chia for awhile and bought a simple denim cropped top from her booth! Chanced upon people at Scape like Eetang, Zhenru, Rowell, Jadon, Jake and many more. Got bored so we went to have Cold Stone!
Mint Chocolate Chip with rainbow sprinkles. 

Sat at this random place after having Cold Stone to camwhore and stuffs. Then we went to 313 Somerest to shop around and went back cck at around 9/10pm as both of our eyes were super dry and painful. Decided to went home instead of going Yu Zhen's house as I was dead tired. It was a wise choice for me to go home because my parcels actually reached me!!!! *happy mode on* And yep, shall let the photos do the talking.
So is this what you call the 'jiaobin'? HAHAHAHA.
YES MY PARCELS!

Sunday = Stay home day. Woke up in the early morning at about 9am, I think it's because I slept early last night and went to get Long John Silver breakfast for myself, and Subway breakfast for youngersis. Just caught the movie '夏日樂悠悠' on funshion and Angela Baby is really gorgeous although it was said that she went for lots of times of plastic surgery but it's fine, to me. LOL. Will give my blog a update soon. Looking forward to Genting trip on Tuesday with my girls x

No comments:

Post a Comment