Flawed and imperfect

Tuesday, 30/10/12
Supposed to go for facial in the afternoon with mom as stated in my previous post. But as expected, I woke up at 3pm which was really late already, so mom decided to go herself. Spent my Tuesday lazing around, reading books, listening to Vampire Diaries soundtracks, scrolling thru Tumblr and watching dramas like 當旺爸爸 to kill time. Totally a day wasted, thanks to my laziness LOL #forever. And well, no plans for tomorrow, maybe I'll just rot another day at home to watch my drama since it's so addictive hehehe bye for now going back to tumblr :-*

P/S: Waiting for 雷霆扫毒(another hk drama) to buffer and it kills me because I'm so damn impatient I HATE TO WAIT it's like loading at 70-80kb/s I don't know how long more will it takes this is so frustrating ughhhhh damn this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment