A short getaway

Monday, 12/11/12
Finally have the time to update about my Genting trip that I went from the 6th to 8th. It was quite a short getaway I can say, but it was quite a bad trip too as I was having some serious bad flu during the 2 days. But still, tried my best to feel healthy and popped as much panadols as possible so that it won't spoil and ruin my happy mood being overseas hahahaha.
While at the lobby checking in! Left singapore at about 7am and reached Genting at 1pm. Check in time was only avalliable at 3pm so we went to have lunch at 'Only Mee' and I swear the food SUCKS BIG TIME. I ordered prawn kwayteow soup and it was totally blend...... Disgusted! But anyway, we did nothing much on the first day. Only went to play the indoor rides and glow-in-the-dark bowling in the late night. Oh btw, our dinner was awful too. Their bak-ku-teh sucks wtf it's like 22RM one bowl. Daylight robberyyyy. 
First day, camwhoring in the hotel with my girls! 
Our 2nd day was much better and well-spent as we slept quite alot the previous night and tada, we had more energy hehehe. Woke up at 9am, had a quick wash up and went down to Shang Hai Tian for dimsum breakfast. Thank god our breakfast was good, not like the lunch x dinner we had the previous day, yucks! Went outdoor theme park afterwards, the thing that I looked forward for the whole genting trip HAHAHAHA. 
Thrill and thrill and thrill!!
All the random photos we took while walking at the park!
Settled our dinner at Kenny Rogers' Roasters and their muffins are really nice *_*
 Photos we took in the hotel when we were bored hehehe. So yup went for our favourite glow-in-the-dark bowling again in the night on our 2nd day and spent the rest of our night chilling and chatting in the hotel. Some creepy things happened, shall not elaborate on it but it was quite a bad experience, swear I will not go to First World hotel anymore! Went home at around 1pm and reached sg at 8pm. The seven hours bus ride almost killed me as I have motion-sickness since young. Guess that's all for the trip. Most of it are pictures, dont have much to elaborate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment