Cindy's 14th

Friday, 26/10/12
 It's the 26th today so happy birthday to my dearest girlfriend + schoolmate Cindy Chua!!! Hehehehe. Didn't had a wink of sleep last night and went out straight away in the morning at about 11am, I swear I was exhausted but well, no choice T_T Met up with Shirley, Wanyi, Jin Jia and Angela under Cindy's house and prepared her birthday cake. Went up her house and gave her a surprise and all she did was scream because she was still in her sleeping state with her sleepy face HAHAHAHA.
Sang song and cut the cake for Cindy at her house and at about 2, we trained down to Tiong Bahru! Went Tiong Bahru Plaza or whatever that shopping mall is, and had our lunch x dinner at Rajah Inn. It's steamboat buffet actually. Chit chatted and laughed alot with my girls and Shirley is seriously a cow(that was what Angela called her..) because she didn't stop eating at all and she ate 2 bowls of rice but she is still as skinny ok whatever lulz I'm so jealous T_T
Went Cineleisure afterwards in the evening as it was still early and thank god I went because I got myself a new iPhone cover hehehe it's just plain turqoise actually but I love it alot and the best thing was that it's only 2 bucks LOL call me a cheapo *_* The girls shopped at scape and bought a few shorts while all I did was admire the clothes because I didn't want to waste money.. I'd rather wait for my parcels to come hehehe. 

Some shots of the dayyyyy. Mostly food actually..
 Cindy's cake HAHAHA just joking we pranked her with this and she actually believed at first.. I didn't had the chance to take photo of the actual cake but it was in Angry Bird design! *smirks*
 Birthday card full of nonsenses from us.
Tomyum soup base! *sourness overload*
Chicken soup base! It was quite blend at first but it tastes better after the egg is added inside.
 Raw fish slices and prawns, and the chicken sausage was superrrr nice I ate lots of plates of it HAHA.
 Prawn lovers, no choice. 
 DESSERT TIME 
 Chocolate fondue with fruits and marshmallows!
 Our ice cream.
My DIY vanilla ice cream with chocolate LOL.

Didn't had the chance to take photos of all the food as we were busy eating and chit chatting but we sure ate alot! Total bill was about $16 each? Including GST. To me it was totally worth the price hehehe. Reached home at about 9pm just now, WAY TOO TIRED and nap all the way till now. Ok overall I hope that Cindy enjoyed her day with us and lastly, Happy Birthday once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment