A walk on the lonely road

Tuesday, 23/10/12
West Mall with Yu Zhen today, main motive to get my stuff from The Face Shop! Went there in the late afternoon at around 5pm, got my stuff and had brunch at Rockery. Kinda waste my money over there because the sandwiches and carbonara didn't taste really nice :-( After we were done, went to walk around the mall and we got too bored so we went inside the arcade to rot. Been so long since I played DDR/Pump It Up, kind of miss them!
Inside some 3D ride in the arcade. (TOO LAME..)

Caught the movie "Taken 2" and it was really awesome! The daughter of the main guy lead, Kim was so fucking strong and brave and during some parts I actually covered my eyes because the 'bad guys' attempted to whack the main guy lead (If you get my meaning..?) Movie ended at about 9pm, went back to Lot One and you know, girls love photo taking so we went to take neoprints... hehehe.
Just one of the shot above! Went NTUC to get my cereal and stuffs and I swear I hate taking ntuc plastic bags because I always get teased and got called aunty for that wtf..... Home sweet home after that! Some instagram photos below ;-)
Le bag.
Cleansing foam from TFS.
Favourite original yogurt and cereal, together with milk to go with the cereal!
Our neoprints hehehe loving my hair colour *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment