Overdue updates

Friday, 19/10/12
Two photos of Yu Zhen and I during the times when we study almost every single day. Back then Macdonald's was like my second home HAHAHA. Obviously library is the best environment to study but too bad, despite reaching the library as early as 10:45am, I couldn't find any seats inside so yup I gave up, I'd rather head to Macdonald's!
About a month ago, my grandmother passed away. Although I wasn't close with her because I don't visit and communicate with her, but it was still a little disheartening. Spent 3 days there and had really very little amount of sleeps during that period. Thank god for Amanda Neo, accompanying me throughout everything. And to my grandmother, I'll miss you. RIP xoxo.
With Jerome and Jeremie, my mahjong & poker buddies! 
Forever and always? 
Momsy and neosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment