standing all alone


24/02/2013


hi guys i'm back to update this little space of mine, but i bet there is no one reading hahaha just updating for fun ok. chinese new year is finally over and this year's economy must be really bad because i receive two times lesser compared to last year.. which resulted in me spending finish all my cny money hahaha actually mostly is because i gambled them away *_* a few photos in case any of u missed my face hahaha oppsy i'm being thick skin again

@ miyoc that day with neosy for shopping and i quickly snapped a picture of my ootd.
just my lesbian partner. first photo was taken on cny day 1 when we went over to my grandma's place @ kallang to bainian, and the second one at town with our super lupsup outfit because it was a last minute decision to hit town but well thank god it was a Sunday so no one was really there~ 
jadonieeeeeee
@ frolick with cutie zhen few days back 
w render at yaosheng's house on cny day 1 to bainian, spent my night there with him and neo. had a great time catching up with my 4 years buddy!

and ya i guess that's about all.. if you followed me on twitter/insta you might know more about my life hahahaha ok whatever it's 6:28am in the morning now and sad to say it is Sunday which means school resumes tomorrow.. going to find love for breakfast soon. ciaos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment