All by myself

23/11/12
 Days have been boring, without school, without work and the most pathetic thing is without plans. It is just goddamn' hard for me to find a job when I'm only fucking 14 this year and for that I'm really pissed with myself. Like why the hell am I not 16 yet, can I grow the hell up quickly. God. Have been spending my days lazing at home watching my dramas, sleeping, eating and it repeats. But yeah thank god I have my new phone to keep me accompanied as I can't stop exploring the apps and games inside everyday. At least something for me to kill time.... but whatever, it's still boring and lame.
Say hi to Eva the qtpie hahahaha took this at sis's workplace the other day and yep qtpie is staring into my camera and she's streching. So damn adorable, I wish mommy like dogs too.. so that I can have one but sad to say she doesn't :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment