Like we used to

Monday, 20/08/12
Pardon me for the bad quality of the photo as I took it with my phone and I didn't took the effort to edit it to make it look nicer. So yup, it's Monday today and while I was about to sense the Monday Blues feeling this early morning when I woke up out of a sudden, I realized that it's a public holiday today!!!!! YAYNESS. So I continued sleeping my day away and only managed to wake up in the evening although an idiot gave me a wake up call at 3pm. As usual, my screwed body clock -_-

Last minute decision to head down to Din Tai Fung with momsie and sister for our dinner. I have to say that I absolutely love DTF's xiao long bao x shredded pork & egg fried rice x mango pudding ♡.♡ Almost stepped into Cotton On for shopping but thank god I didn't if not I'm gonna burn my wallet again. Talking 'bout shopping, it's been a long time since I really shopped happily and coming home with countless plastic bags.. Shall do it soon with any of my friend who love shopping as much as I do muahahaha <3

Back home at 11pm, bathed and rushed through all my homework that has to be handed in by tomorrow. Streaming year this year, no joke about this :-( Can no longer slack like how I do anymore when I was in secondary one. School resumes tomorrow again, have a good rest my cute readers, and get ready for hell tomorrow :P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment