back2blogging

Friday, 17/08/2012
After reading a couple of my friend's blogs, I'm gonna give it a try to get back my habit of blogging regularly since I have stopped doing that for a long of period time. So yup, a new blog as you can see. For my previous blog (http://secretsliars.blogspot.com), I'm just gonna abandon it and leave it there instead of deleting because there's 1000+ posts if I'm not wrong? Never gonna bear to delete it hahahaha.

So basically, my life is all about school and school and school. Finally agreeing with the sentence that my teachers always tells me "School is your second home." because I'm spending at least 9 hours, at most 12 hours in school everyday. Lots of tests and presentations coming up as they are all counted in CA2. How exhausting can school life be, sobs. But well, no matter how hard and tiring it is I'll endure and continue mugging hard for my upcoming exams! Aiming to get direct poly admission when I'm in sec4 so I don't have to waste another year... Yeah hopefully I can.

A short elaboration for today. Will continue blogging tomorrow since it's a Saturday! Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment